Appellate Litigation Lawyer in Macon
Experienced Attorneys Pursuing Every Avenue for Your Best Interests
Whether appealing a Court’s decision or judgment, or defending that decision or judgment on appeal, success depends on finding a team of lawyers who have the specialized skill necessary to present direct and honest arguments to the presiding judges. Our highly skilled team of appellate attorneys are well-equipped for such a demanding task. Between our strong educational background and extensive experience, clients of Cooper, Draughon & Cooper can expect technical skill and practical abilities that take our advocacy to the next level. Because of our finely-tuned proficiency in all aspects of appellate litigation, you can be certain that the courts will take notice.
The key to successful appeals is teamwork, and our Macon appellate attorneys place great importance on the ability to collaborate with all counsel necessary to achieve our client's goals.
Appellate Practice Areas
At Cooper, Draughon & Cooper, our team is prepared to assist clients with appeals in any of the following:
- Condemnation Law
- Real Estate Law including Partition Actions
- Open Meetings Act Litigation
- Governmental Law
- Juvenile Law
- Criminal Law
- Business Litigation
Some of our successful cases include the following:
- Oswald Family Investments, LLLP, et al. v. Department of Transportation, A18A0371, Unpublished Opinion affirming Trial Court's grant of Summary Judgment (Georgia Court of Appeals 2018).
- Butler v. Harden, 131 A.3d 877 (D.C. 2016).
- Sweet Dreams Nurse Anesthesia, Inc. et al. v. Nauss, et al., A17D0001, Unpublished Opinion Denying Opponent’s Application for Discretionary Appeal (Georgia Court of Appeals, 2016)
- Lue v. Eady, 297 Ga. 321, 297 S.E.2d 679 (2015).
- Warren v. Warren, S15D1313, Unpublished Opinion Denying Opponent’s Motion for Discretionary Appeal (Supreme Court of Georgia 2015).
- City of Warner Robins, Georgia v. Medical Center of Central Georgia, Inc., A16I0061, Unpublished Opinion Denying Opponent’s Application for Interlocutory Appeal (Georgia Court of Appeals, 2015)
- Toler v. Georgia Dep’t of Transp., 328 Ga. App. 144, 761 S.E.2d 550 (2014).
- Martin v. Brown, S12A0447, Motion to Dismiss Appeal Granted in Unpublished Opinion (Supreme Court of Georgia 2012).
- Cartwright v. Fuji Photo Film U.S.A., Inc., 312 Ga. App. 890, 720 S.E.2d 200 (2011).
- Billings v. State, 278 Ga. 833, 607 S.E.2d 595 (2005).
Cooper, Draughon & Cooper May be Able to Help
It is important to remember that no matter what happens, there is always hope. Regardless of who your representatives were in the original case, our Macon appellate attorneys have the diligence and drive to fight for you!
Call our team at (478) 202-7050 today to schedule your free consultation. We are prepared to help you however we can!