Excellence, Integrity, Honesty & A Profound Respect for Family
At Cooper, Draughon & Cooper, our team of dedicated Macon lawyers are here to assist you with a diverse range of legal matters thoroughly and efficiently. Whether you are facing criminal charges, want to open a business, are involved in a legal dispute, or any more of a number of legal challenges, we have the skill and dedication you need to accomplish your goals. Our highly motivated attorneys have over 75 years of combined experience to bring to your case, utilizing both intensive investigative abilities and comprehensive trial litigation experience to your benefit. We are proud to be a client-first law firm, and we work tirelessly every day toward the results that our clients need!
A Personalized Approach to Resolving Your Case
When clients come to our team for legal help, they are given the opportunity to enjoy the prompt service and attentiveness of a small firm as well as the comprehensive legal background and experience of a much larger group. Our top priority when we take on a case is learning about your unique situation, determining your desired results, and doing everything in our power to bring that to fruition. Our team understands that each case has its own distinctive characteristics and that a successful legal strategy must be built from scratch, taking each idiosyncrasy into account.
If you need a dedicated, passionate Macon attorney, call our team today at (478) 202-7050 to schedule your free consultation. Never settle for less!
Mr. Barton has always been extremely professional and knowledgeable in any litigation or legal document reviews myself or my family has needed of him.
She takes her cases to heart and you know she truly cares about her clients.
Ashley is a very good compassionate attorney who worked diligently and had my case dismissed.
- We are a full-service law firm with over 75 years of experience in many areas of law
- We offer free initial consultations for potential clients to learn their options
- Attorneys Devlin Cooper & John Draughon have received an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale Hubbell
- We are skilled trial attorneys, and spend more time in court than many other firms
- We strive to embody our core values: excellence, integrity, honesty, and a profound respect for family
- Appellate Litigation Learn More
- Business Litigation Learn More
- Civil Litigation Learn More
- Criminal Defense Learn More
- Eminent Domain Learn More
- Employment Law Learn More
- Fair Business Practices Act Learn More
- Family Law Learn More
- Government Representation Learn More
- Lemon Law Learn More
- Probate Litigation Learn More
- Why Hire Learn More